Monday, November 25, 2019

HABA Squalane II

Been using this 4mL bottle of HABA Squalane II, not to be confused with the original Squalane Beauty Oil Part II ^.^" This was another freebie I got as part of the Revitalizing Moisture Serum Set below.


So, what's the difference between Squalane Beauty Oil and Squalane II? Well, Squalane Beauty Oil is derived from shark liver, and Squalane II is plant-based, not unlike how Peter Thomas Roth's 100% Purified Squalane is from sugarcane. Yup, a shark-free squalane, woo hoo! See why I've been looking forward to trying this stuff?

So, how does it feel. Pretty much the same, I think. I started using Squalane II (the plant-based) immediately upon finishing Squalane Beauty Oil (the shark-based) and honestly couldn't tell any difference. They're both colorless and odorless. I want to say Squalane II is just a touch richer but it could very well be that I had been applying more than usual. So yeah, I think I've wittled down my queue a bit I'll definitely buy a bigger bottle for use next winter.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts