Sunday, December 22, 2013

Bliss Clog-Dissolving Cleansing Milk

Took this 30mL/1fl oz. travel size of Bliss Clog-Dissolving Cleansing Milk with me on my trip to visit my folks. It lasted me about 10 days with nightly and every third morning use, which was just perfect!

This is a milk cleanser that can be used wet or dry. Like a cream cleanser, it does not foam. It doesn't rinse completely clean either, but this doesn't bother me. It is mildly scented with a light milky citrus scent which I don't mind. Since I use it as a follow up cleanser after my oil cleanser, I can't comment how well it "dissolves clogs" but it works well enough. That said, my skin is still dry afterwards, but I blame the super dry climate here and not the cleanser. If I were home in SF, this milk cleanser would have been quite moisturizing! If there is a good sale, I might try a full size of this!



No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts