Friday, December 13, 2013

Boscia Intensifying Moisture Pack

I started using this 80g/2.8oz tube of Boscia Intensifying Moisture Pack a few weeks ago since it's gotten really chilly and dry. Yes, in conjunction with Nuxe Masque Creme Fraiche de Beaute and a couple other peeling masks. This is a full size I received as part of the Boscia Surprise Beauty Bag promotion in July.

Boscia Surprise Beauty Bag promotion.

I really like how this mask smells. It's has a nice herbal rosemary scent that opens up my sinus a bit but does not burn (unlike the Luminizing Black Mask that makes my eyes water for the first 30 seconds after application!). I also like that it's a multi-purpose product and can be use either liberally as a wash-off mask for an intense dose of moisture, or use scantily as a sleeping mask as an overnight deep moisturizer.

I like it as a wash-off mask and I usually massage a good grape size dollop into my skin, let sit for about 5-10 minutes before wiping off with a warm and damp facial linen cloth. The instruction says 2-3 minutes is good enough a wait but my skin is extra dry so I give it a little longer. I love how soft and smooth my skin becomes afterwards. All the subsequent skincare layers go on and absorb well too, and my face is glowing the next morning. Lovely product! So happy they gave me a free tube to try as I will probably repurchase when a good promotion comes along!

***List of ingredients from Boscia.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts