Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Sothys Paris Desquacrem

Sothys Paris is a new brand for me and I was curious enough to pick up a full size Hydradvance Hydra-Nourishing Mask along with Dr.Ci:Labo Enrich Lift Cleansing & Massage and Stila Seeing Stars Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner Set back in March. At the time, Sothys Paris was giving out a nice set of GWP, which included a few sample cleansers, moisturizers, as well as their prestige line Secrets de Sothys. I have only tried the sample cleansers so far, one of which is the Desquacrem. I got 3 uses out of that packet!


I mistook Desquacrem to be a foaming cleanser when I brought it with me on my tropical trip. Instructions on the sample packet says to spread onto moist face, emulsify, then rinse. I tried that, but it didn't emulsify much at all, much less lather! Instead, it just felt like a nicely scented thinner cream cleanser that rinses well, leaving my skin clean but not squeaky. I was pleasantly surprised with how mild this cleanser was! Then again, I was in a hot and humid environment and my dry skin didn't act out. Either way, count me intrigued. Despite all the parabens in the ingredients, I might give the full size a go when there's a good promotion ^.^

Sothys Paris Desquacrem:
Aqua (Water), Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Cocoyl Wheat Amino Acids, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Triethanolamine, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Proplyparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben.
***List of ingredients from Skinstore.com.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts