Friday, December 20, 2013

Ichikami Moisture Hair Treatment

It's been 9 months and I'm finally done with this 100g tube of Ichikami Moisture Hair Treatment! It came from the Ichikami Moisture Set I bought back in March, and hubby and I have since gone through that bottle of Moisture Shampoo, the Soft and Smooth Shampoo, a 400L refill of Super Mild, and currently finishing up another refill of Macherie Moisture Shampoo.


This Moisture Hair Treatment has been great! My hair is always super duper soft and bouncy the next day. I can literally tell between the days I use it and the days I don't, when my hair is just flat and sometimes oily. I've been under the impression that hair treatments, masks, etc., are too much moisture for the hair. I have a lot of hair, so it gets weighty and greasy very easily. I'm glad to report I don't have this experience with this treatment! 

Actually, hubby and I have been thoroughly impressed with this Ichikami Moisture line (the orange and black bottles). The Soft and Smooth was good, but nowhere as amazing as the Moisture Shampoo. When we were using the Moisture shampoo, it made hubby's hair so glossy and soft his colleagues poke at him with accusations of a hair-modeling side gig LOL! As for me, it just made my hair so soft and shiny! In fact, having gone back and used Super Mild again just a couple of months ago, we both agreed that the Ichikami Moisture Shampoo has got our old favorite Super Mild totally beat. And it worked swell with 3 different hair types so far: hubby with fine hair, me with medium hair, and my cousin J. with thick and coarse hair. In fact, after we finish up Macherie we're so going back to Ichikami Moisture. If you can get a hold of this shampoo, you should definitely give it a try! 

3 comments:

kuri said...

Heh, I was waffling but this will be my next hair care purchase!
It takes me forever to go through conditioners though - I have a ton waiting

D. said...

Hi kuri!

Happy holidays!

Same thing with me. I love the sets because they're such good deals, but then I always end up with a truck load of conditioners :( So I started buying individual refills instead.

Have a wonderful new year!
D.

kuri said...

Yeah, I think I will have to do that. Buy a set is too dangerous.

Happy Holidays and have a wonderful New Year!

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts