Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Nuxe Masque Creme Fraiche de Beaute

Along with Boscia Luminizing Black Mask and Exuviance Rejuvenating Treatment Masque, I'm also using this 15mL/0.52oz. deluxe sample tube of Nuxe Masque Creme Fraiche de Beaute. I got this tube from the spring 2013 GWP promotion via Beauty.com.

Now that it's gotten colder and drier, this supposedly moisturizing wash-off mask fits the bill, and so I've been reaching for it and the likes much more often than the peel-off variety. This mask comes out of the tube a pinky ecru cream and is to be massaged onto clean skin, leave to absorb for about 10 minutes, then either massage in or remove with toner. I actually massage it in first, then wipe off excess with a warm and damp facial muslin cloth.


I don't like how this mask smells. It smells like perfumed hay, if that makes any sense. There are several different oils in it, and the ingredient list doesn't show any added fragrance so I'm guessing it's just the jumble mix of oils that gives it the odd smell. It doesn't smell bad per se, it just doesn't smell good either. It's merely tolerable for me.

Anyway, unfortunately this mask doesn't absorb too well for me, even with the extra massaging in afterwards. I don't like the thought of removing the excess with toner, so I always use warm water, which only seems to actually wash it all off :( My skin feels slightly moisturized afterwards, and if I accidentally wipe too much off, my skin will feel taut. Oh well, I'm glad I got to try this, but I'll probably finish up this little tube and move on.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts