Sunday, December 8, 2013

Hadanomy AquaPlacenta Wash Facial Cleanser

After Shiseido Perfect Milk deep fried my skin over the course of 2 nights, I went back to Shiseido The Skincare Extra Gentle Cleansing Foam but got bored again rather quickly. ...And moved on to this Hadanomy AquaPlacenta Wash Facial Cleanser ^.^

This is a cleansing foam and I wasn't going to buy it at first. Not only is it freaking huge (150g!), it's a foaming cleanser which means chances are good it will deep fry my skin again. Aside from that, I still have a few other items from this Hadanomy AquaPlacenta line (lotion and cream) but so far have only used the Concentrated Mist. In the end though, I bought it anyway -.-' 

I'm glad I gave this a try - this cleanser is actually really mild! Yes, it foams like mad as with all other Japanese foaming cleansers, but it has not dry out my skin at all. I've been using this every night since end of October, and all is still smooth sailing. Count me impressed! It is scented with the same White Rose Bouquet as the Concentrated Mist. The scent is light and after foaming, it pretty much disappears. 

The only thing I don't like about this cleanser is the size - did I mention this tube is huge? Yes, it's HUGE. Of course this is just me and in the *normal* world, people do prefer to get the extra mile for their dollar and a big tube is actually a good thing. So ignore my nuttiness if you do like a tube of cleanser to last a long time, because this tube will definitely last for months and months and months. You really only need a small dollop a pea-sized dollop for a fluffy ball of creamy and dense foam. It retails for 892JPY but you can probably find it for around 6-700JPY on Rakuten JP. My local Japanese grocery sold it for $10 plus tax, which is not bad considering it's an import. 

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts