Thursday, October 3, 2019

Astalift Cleansing Gel Part II

I'd been looking forward to using a full size ever since I tried a mini 12g tube of this Astalift Cleansing Gel. However, when it was the 120g tube's turn, crappy and leaky bottles and jars forcibly jumped queue, starting with the The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Oil last December. Here it is almost a year later and I finally got to use what I've been wanting to use. I'm already more than half way through the tube and will get to the Cleansing Oil version next.


This Cleansing Gel version is actually different than the mini I tried a couple of years ago. I wouldn't be surprised if Astalift changed the formula. The gel now stays a gel and no longer melts into an oil upon massaging into the skin--perhaps because I'm using three times more than the indicated amount, the circle shown on the back of the tube on the upper right. The instructions says to dispense a dollop the size of a sakuranbo, fruit of the cherry blossom tree, a sour cherry, about the size of a small grape. I tried that, but it was nowhere near enough for my face, neck, and decolletage, so I ended up using three times that which explains why I'm using up the tube so quickly.

Anyway, this doesn't bother me at all and I still like it a lot. In fact, I think folks might like it better that it stays a gel--less messy for sure! I use makeup/sunscreen removers right before I step into the shower so it I don't really care whether it's messy, but other people might. Other than the textural difference, it still rinses well and doesn't leave my skin squeaky. I might go back to other Astalift skincare items after all. I kind of miss this brand ^.^ Great stuff!

See my previous Astalift Cleansing Gel post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts