Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Sisley Black Rose Skin Infusion Cream

From a generous swap package from a reader, Caty (thank you, Caty!), I received two 4mL/0.13fl. oz. packet and tube of Sisley Black Rose Skin Infusion Cream. I just finished both as of yesterday, as each lasted me for a couple of weeks!



This was a light cream with a rose fragrance. However, the cream from both the packet and the tube also had a faint odor of ammonia that made me think of the much stinkier Dr Ci:Labo Aqua Collagen Gel Enrich Lift EX I tried way back then. I did wonder if it was just me. Dr Ci:Labo cream is decently rated on Cosme.net, and the Sisley cream was well-rated on Nordstrom's website, although I don't know how trustworthy the reviews are there.

Anyway, Sisley was nowhere as stinky as Dr Ci:Labo so I didn't have any problem using it. The light cream melted upon contact with my skin and became even lighter, almost like an emulsion. I started out using this at night, but it was too light so I moved it to morning use instead. It sat well under my sunscreen and layered fine over various serums. It did pill on top of Kiehl's Daily Reviving Concentrate, but I blamed Kiehl's ^.^

Over all, this was a nice cream that I think would be best suited for summer use. Either way it's out of my price range, so I won't be buying the full size anytime soon.

Also, I thought I'd squeeze in a blurb for this Black Rose Precious Face Oil here. It was a single-used 0.5mL/0.01fl. oz. packet which I did pair with the above cream one night. Interestingly enough, no ammonia odor here at all whatsoever! The oil was actually on the thicker side so 0.5mL was more than enough for my face, neck, and decolletage. Again, it's way out of my price range so while it was nice to sample, I won't be buying the full size bottle.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts