Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Laneige Essential Power Skin Toner

Along with Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Quench Squad Hydrating Mini Lip Set and Buxom Party Girl Pout Mini Lip Balm Kit, I also picked up this Laneige Hydrating Trial Kit at Sephora. The kit had a few things I wanted to try, among which this 50mL/1.69fl. oz. bottle of Essential Power Skin Toner which I've been using for the past couple of weeks.


This toner is viscous and is slightly milky. It smells exactly like the Water Sleeping Pack that's in its nth incarnation now so my linked review is totally out of date. There's a whiff of alcohol immediately upon application, and sure enough alcohol is the third ingredient on the list which is a lot! It's slight sticky as well, but this stickiness goes away once the toner is absorbed. The bottle says it's for normal to dry skin, but given the amount of alcohol, I don't buy it. My skin still feels taut afterwards, so while I'm glad I tried it, I definitely won't purchase the full size.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts