Thursday, October 24, 2019

Bene Premium Bluria Delicious SPA Shampoo

Back when I bought the Bene Premium Bluria Clear Spa Shampoo, Moist Spa Treatment, and Moist Repair Hair Mask (will review later) 3-piece set, I also picked up just one 440mL/15.6fl. oz. refill pouch of this Bluria Delicious SPA Shampoo. What I didn't know was that this Delicious Spa shampoo was the previous Bluria line that the current Clear Spa had since replaced. There was also a discontinued Rougeria sister line (Bluria Delicious Spa was for scalp care, and Rougeria for repair).


Well guess what, the Delicious Spa Shampoo works so, so, so much better with my hair than the new Clear Spa, and of course it's no longer available anywhere since it's been discontinued for a few years now T.T

Anyway, this was what the full size pump bottles looked like (shampoo left, treatment right), and refill packages below.
***Screencaps from Amazon JP and Yahoo JP.

This Delicious Spa shampoo is clear, but unlike the Clear Spa shampoo, it's much thicker and gel-like. I think it smells better too, like a fragrant fruity scent. The shampoo foams well and rinses well, and my hair is soft and weightless the next day no matter what conditioner I use, glossy even! So far, I've tried it with the newer Moist Spa Treatment and Yanagiya Anzu Oil Hair Toning Lotion and see no difference whatsoever. I even skipped conditioner a few times and still didn't get greasy or oily scalp! Impressive! Had I known sooner, I would have stocked up on this stuff. I would have loved to try the Rougeria line too for that matter. Gah!

8 comments:

Julia said...

I didn't notice a huge difference, but I remember liking the previous bottles better. (I even had a Frozen edition lol.) Not sure why they got rid of Rougeria, but who actually understands Japanese rebranding?
Maybe you would like Laggie?

D. said...

Hey Julia,

I think hubby doesn't notice a difference either--at least he hasn't said a word about it. In fact, since I poured the refill pack into the Bluria Clear Spa empty bottle, I think he hasn't even realize we'd ran out of the Clear Spa stuff and he's been using a different shampoo this whole time LOL They're both clear and smells somewhat similar so I don't blame him ^.^

Ooohhh I just looked up Laggie and it sounds similar to the discontinued Bluria Delicious Spa and the Rougeria lines. I found a set of Laggie shampoo and conditioner in the pink bottles (moist rich) but not the blue-green bottles (scalp care). Actually, I found a set of Bluria Delicious Spa shampoo and conditioner too!!! Let's hope Amazon JP will send it overseas to me. Sometimes, they allow you to place the order only to cancel it later. Urgh. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks for the Laggie recos!

Cheers,
D.

Julia said...

Careful with the blue-green Laggie, though, it's very minty! I bought a bottle for ultra cheap at an outlet sale and regret not getting more, although I guess now that it's colder and I won't be working on a construction site for much longer, I won't need it.

D. said...

Hey Julia,

Oh hmmm, may be it was a good thing Amazon JP only had the pink Laggie then! I won't pursue the blue-green Laggie since I've been using Nioxin for so long and really like it.

Well, I have an extra Lavender tube. It's new and unopened. Would you like to have it? You could have my Mint Green tube too if you don't mind it's opened and used. I guess I'm not really attached to either ^.^

Cheers,
D.

Julia said...

Aw, thank you! Lavender probably doesn't work for my complexion, and I'm sure I can find the green version somewhere online.

D. said...

Okie dokie! If you change your mind, let me know and I'll throw one or both into your box :)

Hugs,
D.

Julia said...

Thank you! I just rebought Nivea Creme Care for winter use, because I remembered I liked that one.

D. said...

Oh I have 2 tubes of that also that I haven't gotten to. Good to know you like it!

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts