Saturday, October 26, 2019

HABA Squalane Beauty Oil Part II

So... I'm back to using a 4mL tiny bottle of HABA Squalane Beauty Oil. It was an additional freebie when I bought the Revitalizing Moisture Serum Set below, which contained 4mL bottle of Squalane II--a plant based squalane that I've been dying to try (will review later).


Revitalizing Moisture Serum Set

Which is to say, yes, this is the squalane that's extracted from shark liver :( I don't like the idea of using this but I don't want to throw it out either. I had a moment of weakness and bought the set to begin with so yup, I'm using it.

It's not bad stuff. In fact, it's great stuff. For example, the other night I was so exhausted that I skipped my entire nighttime skincare routine. After showering half asleep, I just slapped on some of this squalane and called it a night. My skin was perfectly fine and soft the next day still. Usually, if I don't moisturize adequately the night before, my face gets greasy and oily the next morning because the skin overproduces oil to compensate. Not with this oil, so suffice to say it's good stuff. Just wish it didn't come from shark liver. So yeah, will not allow another moment of weakness, or at least buy the plant-based squalane instead.

See my previous HABA Squalane Beauty Oil post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts