Friday, October 11, 2019

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye

This 3mL/0.1fl. oz. tube of Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye replaced the Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Intensive Age-Renewal Eye Creme I finished a couple of weeks ago. The tube was from a generous Nordstrom GWP I got last winter.


This eye cream has the same pleasant herbal scent as the Midnight Recovery Concentrate. It comes out of the tube a firm cream that quickly melts into a thin oil that can get a bit greasy and will seep into my eyes if I apply too much or too close to the lash lines. It doesn't sting or anything like that, but a film of oil in my eyes can get really annoying after a while, especially when it blurs my vision. Good thing it's pretty moisturizing so I don't need much, just that tiny dollop as pictured below. The tube will probably last me for a while, if not a whole month or longer.

I won't purchase the full size because of the oily greasiness. I'll need to upgrade to something thicker anyway. Where I am, the weather gods have decided to skip fall entirely and jump from summer straight into winter. 

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts