Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Rouge Bunny Rouge Enchanting Blooms Tinted Luxe Balm

Another item from Rouge Bunny Rouge that I wish I'd bought more of before they changed the lovely packaging was this Enchanting Blooms Tinted Luxe Balm. The only color I bought to try was 095 Amazing Anemones and I so, so wish I'd picked up 097 Poised Peony also :( Sure, I could still get it but I'm really not fond of that new packaging. Ha.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

The lipstick packaging is a shiny black metal tube with subtly raised matte prints. The tube is weighty in my hands and the cap shuts securely even without a click.  

The formula is an amazing jelly with a balmy texture, glossy finish, and is super moisturizing. The lippie is faintly scented with a fruity verbena fragrance that's both pleasant and unique. There's really nothing for me to dislike about this lippie and I meant what said in a comment to Lena L., that I consider these RBR goodies in their old packaging "the ones that got away" :(

- 095 Amazing Anemones: a shimmer-free transparent cherry red. Even the bullet itself looks translucent. Instant love. Yasss. Oh, and it stains just a little bit. See swatches below.

Enchanting Blooms Tinted Luxe Balm 095 Amazing Anemones and Succulence of Dew Sheer Lipstick in 088 Relish of Heaven (will post next) swatches and stains. 

Cheeks in Bloom Blush Wand in 018 Rubens (blended and swatched), this Enchanting Blooms Tinted Luxe Balm 095 Amazing Anemones, and Succulence of Dew Sheer Lipstick in 088 Relish of Heaven.

2 comments:

Lena L said...

Thanks for much for the review and comparison! I agree with you that I prefer the old packagigns myself but I think this is still very pretty not to mention so much better than some of the higher-ends!

D. said...

Hi Lena,

You're so welcome :)

And you're right. I might pick up Poised Peony in the new packaging to compare formulas--let's hooe they didn't change that!

Cheers,
D.

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts