Sunday, July 26, 2020

L'Occitane Aqua Reotier Ultra Thirst-Quenching Gel

Hubby just finished this 8mL/0.27oz. jar of L'Occitane Aqua Reotier Ultra Thirst-Quenching Gel so here's a quick post for it. It was from the Summer Beauty GWP I received with an order last year. 


This is a transparent blue gel that I passed on to hubby because, well, he's partial to gel moisturizers. This gel was instant hit for him, and I could see why too, having "borrowed" some a few times. The gel was thick but not goopy, refreshing, and absorbed well. It's nowhere near adequate for my dry-combo skin but it was just right for hubby's normal skin. It was also scented with a fresh and clean fragrance, a tad strong for my taste but he didn't mind it. I'll admit it did smell good on him too. In fact, he liked it so much he asked me to get him a full size jar and I was happy to oblige.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts