Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Suqqu Clear Neon Lipstick Part II

I didn't intend to buy this Suqqu Clear Neon Lipstick in 102 映菫 (Haesumire). The other "color"101 潤赤 (Urumiaka) was much brighter in the tube and even then, it applied like a tinted (non-staining) balm on me so this 102 would probably be closer to a clear balm. ...And then I spotted it on sale via Selfridges UK last winter and thought, what the hell, at least the tube's pretty ^.^"

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

Yup, the tube is super pretty! Like 101, it's the same tube as the Extra Glow Lipsticks but with a brushed metal base in a tawny rose pink. The formula is divine too, a really glossy and moisturizing balm. That said, it's also another "lipstick" I categorized as "lip treatment" and didn't bother adding "lip color," because there's no color. Another one I'd totally carry in my bag.

- 102 映菫 (Haesumire): pink in the tube with fine periwinkle shimmers that don't show unless in direct source of light. The shimmers don't affect the texture of the lipstick either, thank goodness. It swatched a barely there pink but goes on practically colorless. Glad I bought it on sale ^.^

Moisture Rich Lipstick 11 凛紅 (Rinku) and 102 映菫 (Haesumire)

See my previous Suqqu Clear Neon Lipstick post.

2 comments:

Citrine said...

Ehhh I am glad I didn't buy it off bonbon just for the packaging...their sale isn't sale though at 51...but I am kind of sure that it will somehow turn brighter on me.

D. said...

Hey Mina,

Urgh. Yeah, Bonbon's prices aren't great. Definitely watch the Selfridges UK sales--I got this Clear Neon and the three Water Color Lip Ink glosses for around GBP17 each (~$22)! And plus the formula is really lovely so it's a pretty packaged lip balm at least LOL!

Cheers,
D.

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts