Saturday, July 11, 2020

Suqqu Matte Lip Crayon Part II

This Suqqu Matte Lip Crayon 105 染赤 (Someaka) was from the same sale where I picked up Clear Neon Lipstick 102 映菫 (Haesumire) so I gladly added it to my collection.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

I've written about these at length so I'll just go straight to the color.

- 105 染赤 (Someaka): boy do I feel like I won the jackpot with this crayon--it's a perfect shimmer-free neutral red. It's a tad more opaque than 102, but when I wear it my usual way, just one layer on the upper lip and press to spread, it's that gorgeous but wearable (and approachable!) red I've always wanted! Yasss.

105 染赤 (Someaka) and Velvet Lipstick 101 影橙 (Kagedaidai, will post next).

Here's a comparison between 102 宙紅 (Sorabeni) and 105 染赤 (Someaka). If they ever release another vampy darker color or an orange, I'll definitely pick it up.

See my previous Suqqu Matte Lip Crayon post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts