Thursday, July 9, 2020

Suqqu Extra Glow Lipstick Part VIII

Here's the last post for Suqqu Extra Glow Lipstick colors 01 胡桃紅 (Kurumibeni) Noble Beige and 11 華卯木 (Hanautsugi) Silky Beige, because, 1--Suqqu has discontinued these lippies as of February of this year (although many online stores still have stock), and, 2--I have all the other colors ^.^

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

Here's what I don't get: why are nude/beige colored lippies so popular in Japan? Every line has at least 1-2 beiges, and some lines are dominated with beiges, some in disguise of reds (RD-) or oranges (OR-). Selfridges UK constantly sells out of these two colors online so I grabbed them in February when I saw them back in stock. I don't want to pay marked up prices later :P

- 01 胡桃紅 (Kurumibeni) Noble Beige: a peachy nude that's not as kind to my skin tone as #11 below. It's wearable, sure, but it also brings out all the yellow on my face.

- 11 華卯木 (Hanautsugi) Silky Beige: a pinky beige that, to my surprise, is actually really nice on me. My perfect nude shade and I'm so happy I have it! Nudes usually don't work for me because of the white base but this one has that rare translucency. Likey!

01 胡桃紅 (Kurumibeni) Noble Beige and 11 華卯木 (Hanautsugi) Silky Beige. Canyou see the pink in #11?

See my previous posts:

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts