Monday, May 1, 2017

Suqqu Extra Glow Lipstick Comparison Swatches

Here's my growing collection of Suqqu Extra Glow Lipstick, missing a few new spring releases which I suspect I won't be able to get to for a while.

I'm really happy that Suqqu has been releasing bright colors for this lipstick line. I feel the Creamy Glows, Creamy Glow Moists, and the Bright Ups have too many neutrals, nudes, and my-lips-but-betters. These Extra Glows are actually differentiating themselves among other Suqqu lipsticks, which is great!

Top row: 03 粋桃 (Suitou) Aquatic Pink, 04 彩珊瑚 (Ayasango) Bright Coral, 05 冴杏 (Saeanzu) Orange Red, and 06 紅茜 (Beniakane) Madder Red.
Bottom row: 07 瞬朱 (Syunake) True Red, 09 宵果実 (Yoikajitsu) Deep Midnight Berry, 10 映華 (Haebana) Blooming Pink, and EX-03 蜜柘榴 (Mitsuzakuro) Juicy Bordeaux.
All pictures taken in natural light without flash. Click to zoom.

My favorites are 06, 07, 09, and 10 ^.^

See my previous posts:
- Suqqu Extra Glow Lipstick
- Suqqu Extra Glow Lipstick Part II
- Suqqu Extra Glow Lipstick Part III 

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts