Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Suqqu Creamy Glow Lipstick Moist Comparison Swatches

Here's my tiny Suqqu Creamy Glow Lipstick Moist collection. My favorites are 07 珊瑚石 (Sangoseki) and 13 茜薔薇 (Akanebara). What, don't you play favorites?

Top row, left to right: 06 春撫子 (Harunadeshiko), 07 珊瑚石 (Sangoseki), 12 紅蜂蜜 (Benihachimitsu), and 13 茜薔薇 (Akanebara).
Bottom: EX-19 艳茜 (Tsuyaakane) Crimson Red.
All pictures taken in natural light without flash. Click to zoom.

I'm going to sound greedy here, but there has got be more colors, right? I want all of them!

See my previous posts:

2 comments:

Citrine said...

Can't wait to dig into my sangoseki...Luckily most of suqqu creamy glow moist are so muted that I don't get tempted very often. I remember seeing tsuyaakane on ebay for an not marked up (According to Japanese rate)and didn't get it. I hope I am not missing out too much....

D. said...

Hey Mina,

Oh yes, Sangoseki is an excellent choice! I *think* it's warm enough to not turn mauve on you.

On the other hand, Tsuyakane is a blue-based red which might go the way of the hot pink...

^.^"
D.

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts