Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Glossy Tint Lip Sheen Part II

Having enjoyed Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Glossy Tint Lip Sheens, I chased down Sun Goddess and Blush Blush, the 2 colors that were unfortunately discontinued before to the line's packaging revamp.

Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Glossy Tint Lip Sheen Sun Goddess (top) and Blush Blush (bottom). All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

I don't get why these two colors were discontinued, because they're so pretty! Just like the others, they glide on easily, are instantly moisturizing to my lips, and they leave a nice sheen. 

- Sun Goddess: a coral in the tube and swatched exactly as it appears. However, it goes on me with a lot more pink. Still a very pretty color! It is shimmer free and is slightly milky, but not enough to become opaque.

- Blush Blush: a cool wine in the tube, swatched a berry on the back of my hand, leaning warm even, but goes on a magenta on my lips with a violet sheen, yet still leaning warm. This color has micro shimmers that do not show, but it is these shimmers that contribute to the violet sheen on my lips. It's actually quite flattering and I'm thrilled to have found yet another cooler lippie I can wear ^.^

Blush Blush and Sun Goddess.

See my previous Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Glossy Tint Lip Sheen post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts