Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Media Pressed Powder

I bought this Media Pressed Powder at the same time as the Bright Up Powders, and at the same specialty Japanese drugstore in the Zhongxiao Fuxing-Zhongxiao Dunhua underground market too. It was also very fine, soft, and smooth, yet even more affordable than the highlighters at US$6.67 (NT$200)! Why not, right? There were 2 colors available, Lucent and Natural Beige. I bought Lucent, because I dislike any coverage foundation.

Media Pressed Powder Lucent refill, again with case sold separately. The case is the same as that of the Bright Up Powders, which were about US$3 (NT$90) each. All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

This refill also comes with a puff applicator, which I also don't use, preferring my powder brush instead.

- Lucent: I think by lucent, they actually meant translucent, because this powder is translucent and matte, having no shimmer particles at all. I tried applying it with The Body Shop Nature's Minerals Foundation Brush, but that proved too heavy an application and so I went with The Body Shop Kabuki Bronzing Brush and that worked much better. Even then, this is one of the heavier translucent powders I've used, as in there is slight coverage and I can actually tell I'm wearing it. So in terms of translucent powders, I still prefer the sheer and loose Lavshuca Face Powders and DHC Q10 Face Powders

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts