Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Caudalie Vinotherapie Crushed Cabernet Scrub

Traveling for the past few years, there are many items I inevitably forget about and/or left behind, because I either had limited space and could not bring all my favorite things with me or I didn't have access to them because they were packed away in storage. This mini 60g/2.1oz. Caudalie Vinotherapie Crushed Cabernet Scrub was one of them. I bought this way back in 2010 but thankfully the scrub is housed in an airtight container and remains fresh to this day!


This is a brown sugar scrub with crushed grape seeds. I was expecting it to be a bit rougher but it turns out to be just right, not too harsh and not too wimpy either. It is good to be pleasantly surprised, no? I really like the herbal grapey scent and somehow find it soothing. Best of all it leaves my skin so smooth and soft after the shower, much so I don't need to apply extra moisturizer! The trick is to use this towards the end of the shower, after washing with soap, so that you don't wash off all the good stuff on your skin. You do need to rinse with water of course, because it's sugar ^.^

The only drawback I've experienced so far is that after using this, my entire bath tub is littered with crushed grape seeds. Since both hubby and I know they're just grape seeds (he uses, and loves, it too!), we don't mind them so much as the next shower will flush them right out. But in case you have a guest or visitor at your home, they would probably panic, thinking these are dirt, mold, colonies, or all of the above xD

Caudalie Vinotherapie Crushed Cabernet Scrub:
SUCROSE*, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEEDOIL*, PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES*, VITISVINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED POWDER*, MEL (HONEY),COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX*, GLYCERYLSTEARATE*, PEG-100 STEARATE*, TRIPALMITIN*,TRISTEARIN*, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CITRUS MEDICALIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL*, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE)*,JUNIPERUS COMMUNIS FRUIT OIL*, PELARGONIUMGRAVEOLENS FLOWER OIL*, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS(ROSEMARY) LEAF OIL*, CUPRESSUS SEMPERVIRENS OIL*,CYMBOPOGON SCHOENANTHUS OIL*, TOCOPHEROL*,CITRAL*, CITRONELLOL*, GERANIOL*, LIMONENE*,LINALOOL*.* Plant origin
***List of ingredients from Caudalie USA.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts