Thursday, February 12, 2015

HanSkin Smooth Reflex Moisture BB SPF27 PA++

Last of the recent HanSkin bb cream batch is this 15mL tube of Smooth Reflex Moisture BB SPF27 PA++. Like the Gold Pearl B.B., this tube came sealed and was made in Japan.

From left to right: Mineral Magic Moisture B.B. SPF30 PA++UV Screen B.B. SPF50+ PA+++Gold Pearl B.B., and this Smooth Reflex Moisture B.B. SPF27 PA++. All pictures taken in natural light without flash.



Holy cow this one feels more like a full-on liquid foundation, or even concealer, rather than a bb cream. It provides full coverage (see the swatch!), and it's very thick and moisturizing. I've worn it a couple of times now and only needed a pinhead size each. And you know what, it's way too moisturizing for me. Despite me using so little and doing my best to blend, it settles into fine lines after just an hour or so. Yet at the same time, I still get dry flakes around my mouth and cheeks. Unfortunately, it seems this formula won't work for me :(


Aside from the formula, the bb cream is unscented. It's also a shade darker than my skin tone and is too yellow. That said, since I use very little and blend a whole lot, the difference in color isn't too noticeable. Still, I'll be passing this on to a friend since it's good stuff.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts