Friday, November 18, 2016

Boscia Revitalizing Black Hydration Gel

Bought this 30mL/1fl. oz. jar of Boscia Revitalizing Black Hydration Gel for hubby and he used it up in a snap.


I honestly bought this out of curiosity, knowing it's probably too lightweight and won't be moisturizing enough for my dry-combo skin. But the gel is also black, yes, a translucent shimmery black gel, what a novelty!

Hubby took a liking to this gel immediately, and he used it up before I could even take a photo of the actual gel inside :( In fact, he used this jar up so fast even I didn't get a chance to try it myself, that punk! But he said it had a soothing herbal scent, and it tingled on the skin and warmed very slightly. No wonder he liked it so much. With a good promotion, I'll definitely repurchase for hubby (and hopefully can sneak a photo in before he slathers the whole thing on his face...).

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts