Thursday, March 30, 2017

Lunasol Full Glamour Lips Part IV

From the same Rakuten JP order for Coffret D'Or Premium Stay Rouge PK-310 and RD-221, I also picked up two more Lunasol Full Glamour Lips in 08 Soft Red Rose and 29 Pure Red. These two colors have been on my wish list since the very first color 02 Cherry Red, so I'm quite happy to finally own them.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

There's a slight variation in texture and finish with these two colors. 08 Soft Red Rose has the usual translucency and applies with a nice sheen. 29 Pure Red is much creamier, only semi-translucent, and applies more satiny. Interesting, hmm? Released as part of the fall 2014 collection, I'm guessing 29 Pure Red must have been the start of the transition towards the creamy, semi-opaque satin finish that became the releases of the fall 2016 collection.

- 08 Soft Red Rose: translucent coral with pink undertone. Very pretty.

- 29 Pure Red: appears very brown in the tube but swatches warmer and redder on the back of my hand and applies even more red on my lips. Despite the semi-translucent satiny finish, I still love the color.

08 Soft Red Rose and 29 Pure Red.

Here's a comparison between 02 Cherry Red, 08 Soft Red Rose, 29 Pure Red, 18 Brown Red, and EX08 Spicy Red.

See my previous posts:

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts