Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Clarins Super Restorative Remodeling Serum

Finished this tiny 3mL/0.1oz. sample tube of Clarins Super Restorative Remodeling Serum last week so here's a quick review.


I used this serum as part of my daytime routine, after splashing on five drops of Grace One Rich Moisture Lotion R. I actually couldn't finish using the lotion back in August when the weather was still warm and the stuff was unbearably sticky. But now that it's colder and much drier and my skin is much drier too, I'm able to tolerate the stickiness ok. Will finish the bottle soon, finally!

But I digress. This Clarins serum had a mild and pleasant scent that dissipated as soon as I massaged the serum into the skin. It left my skin nice and soft although it had a tendency to pill up if  I used too much. Other than that, it was okay and I found nothing special about it. Will not purchase full size.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts