Sunday, November 4, 2018

L'Occitane Lip Balms

Yet a third woops-I-forgot post, though thankfully these items are still available ^.^

I have two adorable 4mL/0.1oz tubes of L'Occitane Shea Butter Ultra Rich and Delightful Rose Lip Balms from a Hugs & Kisses Hand & Lip Set. These lip balms are just perfectly sized for smaller bags and as a result, they were scattered and forgotten, and only recently rediscovered.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

I've tried only a few lip products from L'Occitane and found them hit and miss, some were great others were okay. These balms happen to be great :) They're both on the thin side but unlike Pivoine Sublime Tinted Lip Balm, they don't feel silicone-y to me. They're smooth, moisturizing, and they last for about 2 hours. I do wish they last longer but they're pretty decent otherwise. I might purchase the full size of both with a good promotion!

- Shea Butter Ultra Rich Lip Balm: colorless with the shea butter scent I like.

- Delightful Rose Lip Balm: also colorless with a mild rose scent that's pretty nice. Slightly thicker than the Shea Butter above. Likey!

Shea Butter Ultra Rich and Delightful Rose Lip Balms.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts