Friday, November 23, 2018

Kiehl's Rosa Artica Youth Regenerating Eye Balm

Boy am I glad to be using this Kiehl's Rosa Artica Youth Regenerating Eye Balm right now. I have a 3mL/0.1fl. oz. deluxe sample tube plus a 1.5mL/0.05fl. oz. satchet that I squeezed into a glass jar.



A few weeks ago, I was so relieved to be done with the full size jar of Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Eye Treatment, not because it was crappy but because it was woefully inadequate for the season. Even when I was only using it in my daytime routine, my eye area would get dry and itchy after a hour or so and I had to dab some balm on top to soothe the irritated skin (Boiron Homeoplasmine Ointment to the rescue--I love this stuff!).

On the other hand, this eye balm feels so good going on! Despite the balm in its name, it's more of a thick cream than a balm, and it will melt my sunscreen. So as irony would have it, it's too moisturizing for my daytime routine and I had to move it to nighttime use instead. For daytime, I fell back on a backup jar of Belif Moisturizing and Firming Eye Cream, received from Caty, a reader, in a swap last year (thank you, Caty!).

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts