Thursday, April 4, 2019

Estee Lauder Nutritious Radiant Vitality Essence Oil

First it was the 2-in-1 Foaming Cleanser, then it was the Moisture Cream. By the time I finished up my third 30mL/1fl oz. bottle of the Energy Lotion Intense Moist, I was a solid fan of Estee Lauder Nutritious Vitality8 aka Nutritious Super-Pomegranate line, enough to seek out other products.

I must say I was pretty disappointed to learn the line is rather limited within the US with just a cleanser, two lotions (toners), a day cream, a night cream, and an eye gel. There were definitely several items I was keen to try but they were either unavailable or were discontinued. In the end, I had to resort to sources like Amazon and Ebay, both of which I'm not fond of.

Anyway, I was able to chase down a travel-exclusive set of the day and night creams, a mist spray, an overnight concentrate, this 30mL/1fl oz. bottle of Nutritious Radiant Vitality Essence Oil I'm reviewing below, and received as freebie a deluxe sample of an essence serum while at it. Along the way, I also accidentally purchased an extra jar of the night cream which I then gifted to my mum knowing she'd like it.  

So I finally smell that fruitiness everyone was talking about--it's more pronounced with this essence oil, probably because it's an oil. Still, the scent is very mild and not at all intrusive. This is a very light and dry essence oil that's not at all greasy. In fact, it's probably lighter than most essences and serums I've tried thus far and I use a good amount for my face, neck, and decolletage: 10 drops! I only use this at night and follow up with the Overnight Creme/Mask (will review next), and so far my skin has been plump but never greasy when I wake up. Likey very much!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts