Monday, November 11, 2019

Origins Calm to Your Senses Lavender and Vanilla Body Souffle

Finally got around to this huge 200mL/6.7oz. tub of Origins Calm to Your Senses Lavender and Vanilla Body Souffle


After the Comfort Mood Whipped Vanilla Body Souffle beat me over the head with its sickly sugary sweet cake batter scent, I was wary of this Lavender and Vanilla. Because while I like lavender, I wasn't sure how well it would mix with cake batter.

Thank goodness it turns out OK. In fact, I can barely discern any vanilla at all, as the lavender just overpowers everything. It's pretty darn strong, but hey, I'd much rather slathering myself with lavender than cake batter. I won't buy it again, but it's at least bearable. I think I'll just stick with the Smoothing Souffle and Gloomaway Grapefruit Souffle, if it's still available.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts