Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Maihada Sumihada Cleansing Oil

I went through my bottle of Astalift Cleansing Oil pretty quickly and am half way through this 150mL pump bottle of Maihada Sumihada Cleansing Oil now too ^.^ 


I found that I use up my cleansing oils/balms fast these days. Good thing too, because I've pretty much stocked up for the next couple of years ^.^" I guess I started using sunscreen liberally, and with that my use of cleansing oils. It used to be that one pump, or two at most, would do the job, but now I need twice that just to feel adequately clean. To be fair, I now apply sunscreen to my neck and decolletage as well, so I'd have to dispense enough cleansing oil to cover those areas also. I go through a bottle/jar of cleansing oil/balm every other month or so now, and when I pack for traveling I set aside 2-3 packets per use. 

Anyway, this Maihada cleansing oil does not have a smell at all, which takes some getting used to for me. I've always had a cleansing oil with at least a smell, be it the unscented product's "naked" odor or a fragrance, natural (from one or more ingredients) or synthetic. 

Don't get me wrong, this is a great cleansing oil. It has the same thickness as Astalift, perhaps just a touch more oily, but it's just as pleasant to use and rinses just as well. If you're looking for something without any smell whatsoever, give this a try.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts