Sunday, December 22, 2019

Lipstick Queen Black Lace Rabbit Cream Blush

Along with Lipstick Queen Dating Game Lipstick in Good Catch, I also picked up the Black Lace Rabbit Cream Blush. There was a lipstick version too, but aside from being a bit gimmicky, their color-changing lippies were hit-n-miss in my experience, so I stuck with just the blush which almost always work for me (Frog Prince sure did!). 

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

It used to be that LQ Oxymoron Matte Gloss that I use as blushes were in a larger and thicker compacts. However, since those were discontinued, their new blushes are now in these sleeker and thinner compacts I really like.

Black Lace has a formula identical to Frog Prince--both are jelly despite being called "cream". The blush applies translucent and the gold shimmers are mere decorations because they don't show at all, and good thing! It's a little intimidating to open up a blush compact to see it a charcoal color, but fortunately for me this blush works and soon changes to pretty berry color. Will I go buy the lippie version now? No :P

Black Lace Rabbit Cream Blush and Dating Game Lipstick in Good Catch.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts