Thursday, December 19, 2019

Estee Lauder Lip Conditioner Part II

Another belated post for Estee Lauder Lip Conditioner since it's been discontinued (why?!?) :( I had stocked up a few and had finally given the last tube away to my dear friend C. who's a busy mom to a toddler and a busier professor of Philosophy. In short, she definitely needed some pampering :D

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

To start, these lip conditioner came in a gold metal tube that was heavy and substantial. The only lament I had was that these tubes weren't refillable, which meant I'd have to toss a perfectly beautiful metal tube, a terribly wasteful thing to do. Secondly, the formula was marvelous and rivaled some of my favorite Japanese lippies. Basically, it was a lip balm in a fancy packaging, but at least it "dressed up" my purse nicely :P All that and it retailed for a reasonable $22, versus the newer $30 Rose Lip Conditioner in a plastic squeeze tube. Too bad it was discontinued or I would have continued to restock it as gifts for my gal-pals.

See my previous Estee Lauder Lip Conditioner post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts