Sunday, December 8, 2019

L'Occitane Pivoine Sublime Perfecting Cream

Started using this 50mL/1.7oz. glass jar of L'Occitane Pivoine Sublime Perfecting Cream along with the Perfecting Toner in the same line (will review next) for a few weeks now and really like both.


One thing I really appreciate this cream is that the jar was sealed with an aluminum lid. And as much as I hated the packaging for the full size Almond Milk Concentrate, I love this pink-red glass jar. It's almost like holding a weighty glass apple in my hand every night ^.^

I wish they'd tone down the fragrance a little bit though. It's a nice scent though, a somewhat tangy flowery scent which I can deal with, especially when the cream itself is lovely. The cream is thick but not greasy, perfectly moisturizing for this weather. I might repurchase with a good promotion ^.^

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts