Saturday, December 14, 2019

Sisley Velvet Nourishing Cream

Just finished this 4mL/0.13fl. oz. tube of Sisley Velvet Nourishing Cream so here's a quick post for it.


This was among the myriad Sisley samples Caty generously sent me during one of our swaps last winter (thank you, Caty!). I used it as part of my morning routine and this tiny tube lasted me a good 10 days. It was indeed a thick and velvety cream, and very moisturizing yet still layered well underneath my sunscreen. The only thing I found strange was the scent--it smelled like grape soda. I thought there might be grapes in the ingredients, but there were no grapes among the shown key ingredients, and Sisley Paris doesn't list the full list of ingredients.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts