Friday, December 6, 2019

Origins Blooming Sheer Lip Balm

Along with By Terry Hyaluronic Sheer Rouge 10 Berry Boom and Pixi Beauty MultiBalm Cheek & Lip Soft Strawberry (will post next), I also picked up Origins Blooming Sheer Lip Balm in 04 Daisy Coral to try.

I was rather intrigued when these Blooming Sheers came out. Sheer lippies are my jam, after all. At the same time, I was also wary of their definition of sheerness that's not at all like the sheer Japanese lippies I know and love. So I thought I ought to just try one, and I did ^.^

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

The Blooming Sheers come in a round and sleek metallic bronze tube with a white plastic cap with pretty coral print. The tube feels neither plastic-y nor cheap. They retail at $20 for 3.5g of product, not too bad I think!

The formula is thicker than By Terry. It feels balmy going on and is moisturizing, with a nice sheen. What I like about these Blooming Sheers is that the color is buildable. With one swipe, they're pretty sheer just as named, but two swipes will deliver a decent and natural-looking dose of color. Pretty nice! I'll wait for the year-end sale to pick up more colors ^.^

- 04 Daisy Coral: a shimmer-free and translucent coral that's flattering and brightens up my face. Likey!

Swatches from left to right: By Terry Hyaluronic Sheer Rouge 10 Berry Boom, Origins Blooming Sheer Lip Balm 04 Daisy Coral, and Pixi Beauty MultiBalm Cheek & Lip Soft Strawberry.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts