Wednesday, December 25, 2019

DHC (Medicated) Lip Cream Part II

This isn't a review because the product is the same, only with different packaging. Last year, I discovered these DHC (Medicated) Lip Cream in LE Hello Kitty packaging and couldn't resist. Along with the new Concentrated Cleansing Oil (will review soon), I picked up a dozen of them as gifts for friends and family. 


You might think a dozen tubes is a bit much, but these were going for $8 via DHC's North American online shop (often found for 4-500yen in Japanese drugstore, Rakuten JP, etc.), versus Ettusais Lip Essence's almost identical product going for 1,000yen and not readily available overseas. I even had a coupon for DHC too, $15 off of orders $45+! Not to mention DHC's LE packaging had actual Hello Kitty prints, versus Ettusais' LE packaging are usually cheap stickers on plastic tubes. Urgh.

Let's just say these DHC Hello Kitty balms were quite a hit with my friends and family :)

See my previous DHC (Medicated) Lip Cream post.

4 comments:

Citrine said...

This tube is adorable! I would have hoarded a bunch as well...Instead I have four of their hellow kitty eye lash tonic (I finish those all the time).

D. said...

Hey Mina,

Oh! I meant to try their lash tonic but kept forgetting!!! How do you like it? Does it actually do anything? ^.^

Cheers,
D.

Citrine said...

They don't lengthen but I noticed my lashes and brow getting healthier more resilient when I use them, less fall out when I pull them lightly. Pretty good for 14 dollars and more noticeable than advance. It has been around for many years so it says something about the popularity.

D. said...

Hey Mina,

Oh good to know! Now I just haave to remember to add it next time ^.^"

Cheers,
D.

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts