Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Paul & Joe Lipstick CS Part X

More of Paul & Joe Lipstick CS from last year's releases, 105 Saint Germain from spring 2018 that was out of stock when I ordered 106 Rue Cremieux and 107 Rue Montorgueil, and 108 Le Poete from fall 2018 that I actually went back to get because I liked 109 Artiste so much. I also picked up three Lipstick Case CS, LE 001 because I realized LE 002 was made of fabric and not paper--and gorgeous!--, and 043 and 047 to make up for the missing case from the previous order.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.


Click on the right picture to zoom and see the fabric of LE 011. Beautiful, right?

And I always love the different prints for each season, on the outside of the lipstick refill. Too bad it's just on the tube and not the lipstick bullet itself.

- 105 Saint Germain: transparent strawberry red with a moisturizing and glossy finish. Unlike 106 and 107 with micro-shimmers that don't show, this one is shimmer-free. Love!

- 108 Le Poete: a red wine with gold shimmers that don't really show. While this color is translucent, it's just as pigmented as 109 and has a similar satin finish. It shows really well on my lips and is more of a berry and not red wine.

105 Saint Germain and 108 Le Poete

See my previous posts:

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts