Monday, July 9, 2012

Fasio Oil Cleansing EX

I finished up the bottle of Naive Makeup Cleansing Oil a while back and started using this 30mL travel sized bottle of Fasio Oil Cleansing EX. It came in the Visee Eye Color and Liquid Eye Liner Set I got from Don Quijote over the winter. 

Visee Eye Color and Liquid Eye Liner Set

This set includes a small 2.5mL tube of Fasio Mascara Easy Remover, a mini 70-sheet booklet of Kose Selectly Glitter Aburatorigami Oil Blotting Paper, a Visee Glam Glow Eyes palette in BR-3, and a full size Visee Liquid Eye Liner in BK001.

I have 2 words for this oil cleanser - it sucks. Perhaps I might have missed something, but this is probably the worst oil cleanser I've ever used. No, it didn't break me out or deep fried my skin. It's unscented and even did an okay job taking off my sunscreen and makeup. But there's a good reason why I don't like it - it takes a long time to rinse off, and even then it does not rinse clean. 

Upon massaging this cleansing oil onto my face I didn't suspect any difference. It goes on just like any other oil cleansers, not too thin or silicon-y, but not too thick either. The moment it comes into contact with water is when it gets a bit...weird. Normally, a cleansing oil would start to break down in the presence of water, whether or not it rinses clean. The only exception I've seen so far is with the Naive Makeup Cleansing Oil above, but only because it can be used wet or dry and when used wet, it gets just a touch thicker initially as you wash but will rinse clean anyway. 


This Fasio Oil Cleansing EX, however, becomes really thick and greasy upon contact with water. It goes on with a "regular" oil cleanser texture, but as soon as I try to wash it off it feels like I had slathered cooking oil all over my face instead. The worst part is that it also feels like I'm rinsing off cooking oil on my face - it takes its sweet time and doesn't actually rinse very clean at all! And it's not even the tolerable thin film that will leave my face baby soft like Skilabo Cleansing Oil does, it just feels...greasy. Yuck. I haven't experienced any dryness or clogged pores so far, so it must be working okay, but I still don't like the thought (or feel) of my oil cleanser turning into cooking oil on my face. 

So yeah, thank goodness I have this travel sized bottle for trial, because I won't be going anywhere near the full size. Oh well. Next.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts