Friday, July 6, 2012

Mos Burger Part II

I remember a "Mexican" restaurant in Minato Mirai hubby and I visited late last year that smelled suspiciously like Indian food. Hell, our friend Mos Burger here took a step further, coming out with a seasonal offering of Naan Tacos, which are tacos served on naan bread! Both flour tortillas and naan are made of, well, flour, so if you don't sweat the details, it's close enough.

Mos Burger Naan Tacos

Mos Burger Naan Tacos Marine
***Pictures from Mos Burger JP.

Being a devotee to Mexican food, hubby gamely tried it and declared it tasting similar to - drum roll please - Taco Bell! xD I stuck with my Spicy Chilly Dog, because in a year I can count on one hand how many of these I get to eat, being in Japan and all. I did take a bite of hubby's Naan Tacos though. They weren't bad. They tasted like, umm, a shabby copy cat of Taco Bell? ^.^'

There are 2 versions of the Naan Tacos, the regular (left) with corn chips sprinkled on top and drizzled with cheddar, the Marine version with a tart lime sauce with chunks of avocado. Hubby thought the regular version tasted better, but I think the Marine was alright too.

Another encore at home via delivery. Yup, Mos Burger delivers ^.^

See my previous Mos Burger post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts