Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy Bath Day Precious Rose Rose Enrich Body Soap

In addition to the Tsubaki Limited Edition Shining Water Gift Set, another nice (and impulsive) deal I got at Don Quijote was this Happy Bath Day Precious Rose Limited Edition Gift Set. I've been curious about this Happy Bath Day line but am not about to drop 1,050yen on a 300mL bottle of body wash anytime soon. If I were to spend that money, I'd rather buy goat's milk soaps on Etsy!

But the funny thing was that right next to those bottles, a bunch of these gift sets were on display for only 798yen with tax! Not only the gift sets contain the same 300mL bottle of body wash, they also come with travel sizes of the Hand Cream and the Milky Body Gel. Who the heck would pay more for the individual bottles? Not me ^.^

Happy Bath Day Precious Rose Limited Edition Gift Set, with Rose Enrich Body Soap (300mL), Rose Enrich Hand Cream (20g), and Rose Enrich Milky Body Gel (30mL)

This Rose Enrich Body Soap very much reminds me of Rose & Co Rose Petal Bath & Shower Cream! It has a light flowery rose scent that I actually like! As with many body washes in Japan, it has a runny texture and is nowhere as thick as the ones at home. We don't use a shower puff anymore, and with The Body Shop Exfoliating Skin Towel, I don't need a big goop of this body wash to get a nice lather. My skin feels well cleansed afterwards, a bit squeaky even. I haven't experienced any dryness, but probably because the weather's hot and humid right now. Over all, it's a nice body wash, but not 1,050yen (~$14) nice :P I'm glad I tried it though, and I can't wait to try the hand cream and body milk too ^.^

Rose Enrich Body Soap 300mL

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts