Friday, July 13, 2012

Biore Perfect Oil

After the let down that is Fasio Oil Cleansing EX, I happily moved on to this Biore Perfect Oil since it was on sale at my local drugstore. To be honest, after so many oil cleansers, unless one is exceptionally good or exceptionally bad (like Fasio) I stopped noticing the difference ^.^

That is to say this works well like an oil cleanser should. It has a really nice scent, a fruity mix of apple and peach fragrance. It's not too thick or too thin, not too slippery silicone-y either. I do notice that I have to use more of it, like 4-5 pumps for my face and underneath my chin, but this could be because the pump itself doesn't pump out that much at once. It rinses clean though and doesn't leave behind any film, at the same time doesn't make my skin squeaky either, which means it's not stripping. My face doesn't feel dry or tight afterwards, though I'd give this credit to the humidity and not so much the oil cleanser :P

That's it. Short and sweet review for a product that does what it supposed to do.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts