Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum Infusion

Been using this 3mL/0.1fl. oz. of Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum Infusion as daytime eye cream, which I got a while back during winter 2013 (finally reviewed the 2 Lancome Color Design Palettes from that purchase not too long ago...).


This eye "serum" comes out of the tube a shimmery beige. It's also mildly scented, which doesn't bother me. This will be a super short post because, well, I don't like this eye "serum" at all. In fact, now that I think back I've never liked any Estee Lauder skincare product. I guess the serum part of this eye "serum" is that it's runny and super light, which translates to not doing much at all for my eye area. For daytime I do need a lighter eye cream that would layer well underneath my sunscreen, but I apply this eye "serum" and it's like I haven't put anything on. Meanwhile my eye area still feels dry and taut. Next.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts