Thursday, May 14, 2015

Holika Holika Pure Mellow Moisture Tint Part II

Just a quick review for Holika Holika Pure Mellow Moisture Tint in the color 04 Red.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

I'd already reviewed the formula in detail for 01 Pink, 02 Orange, and 03 Coral, so I'll just go straight to the color.

04 Red: so I totally see why this color was sold out everywhere -- it's the most pigmented one out of all 4 colors available! After taking the swatch photos I used that swatch to blend, and as you can see the swatch stained nicely and the blended spot showed up pretty well too. Meanwhile, the other 3 did stain but barely showed up at all once blended.

...But even this color didn't survive the gentle rubbing under warm running water :( Oh well. Next.

See my previous Holika Holika Pure Mellow Moisture Tint post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts