Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Tarte LipSurgence Part VI

Just a quick post for my latest Tarte LipSurgence acquisition, just one, a Lip Tint in the color Swank.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.


Out of all the formulas, I think I like the original Lip Tints best, before they became all convoluted with Lip Cremes, Lip Lusters, Matte, Natural, what have you. Sure they're a tad more pigmented than I'd like, but they're also translucent or semi translucent and shimmer tree. As an added bonus, they stain ^.^

- Swank: a translucent but pigmented raspberry red. I likey very much!

See my previous posts:
Tarte LipSurgence 5-piece Collector's Set 2012
Tarte LipSurgence Part II
Tarte LipSurgence Part III
Tarte LipSurgence Part IV
Tarte LipSurgence Part V

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts