Friday, July 15, 2022

Purevivi Cleansing Balm

Almost done with this 100g jar of Purevivi Cleansing Balm so here's a quick post. This was supposed to be a 5-in-1 balm that serves as makeup remover, face wash, massage balm, exfoliator, and treatment.


I've never heard of the brand Eve before, but it seems they stock a good variety of skincare and toiletries products, etc. Either way, this has got to be the softest cleansing balm I've used thus far--it has the consistency of room temperature butter. It's very easy to scoop out, melts immediately upon contact with facial skin, and is very pleasant to use and massage onto the skin. It's unscented too, a bonus. Otherwise, it rinses well and isn't stripping. A pretty decent cleansing balm. I like it, although I won't repurchase because I still have a bunch of stuff queued up to try next.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts