Thursday, July 21, 2022

Sulwhasoo Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Eye Cream

Used up more than half of this 3mL/0.1fl. oz. tube of Sulwhasoo Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Eye Cream and liking it very much!


I've been using thsi eye cream as part of my nighttime routine, in conjunction with the Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Water and Emulsion. Honestly, I'm surprised it's lasted this long--I've been using it every other night for a couple of months already and still have a half a tube left to go!  
 
Considering how rich the water and emulsion are, this eye cream is surprisingly light. I normally prefer a thicker and richer eye cream at night this feels nice and moisturizing enough, at least for the current weather. There isn't a discernible scent. In short: I like it a lot :) Will get a full size with a good promotion!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts