Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Suncut UV Mild Care Milky Gel SPF50+ PA++++

Just finished with this 80g bottle of Suncut UV Mild Care Milky Gel SPF50+ PA++++ as well. I've been using this sunscreen on my little ones as well, but only on their Splash Days at school because it's waterproof (during the summer, they get to mess around with water and kiddie pools for an hour outside in the morning, twice a week). 

First, let me point out for the n-th time that despite being called a "milky gel," this was neither milky nor was it anything near a gel. Instead, it was an opaque thick cream, so thick it was almost pasty. When we were almost through with the bottle, it got really difficult to dispense because it was so thick. 
 
Application was as pleasant as applying toothpaste onto the skin. The stuff was hard to spread and didn't really absorb or set. Instead, it left my boys with a kabuki-like layer and their arms and legs were unbearably sticky and greasy. Thankfully, it was unscented. Also, it did seem mild enough and wasn't as drying. Still, I won't repurchase ever. There are better sunscreens out that are mild and intended for kids. In my experience, products in this Suncut line by Kose haven't been the most elegant sunscreens and I've been avoiding them like the plague.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts