Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Limo Limo Outdoor UV Sunscreen Gel SPF32 PA+++

Just finished with this 50g tube of Limo Limo Outdoor UV Sunscreen Gel SPF32 PA+++ so here's a review for it. I used this as an everyday sunscreen on my little ones, their faces, necks, arms, and legs. Hubby and I applied this on them before school, and once after their afternoon naps their teachers reapply some more sunscreen (Mustela Mineral Sunscreen Spray for their arms and legs, and Stick for their faces) before letting them out to the playground in the afternoon.

 
This sunscreen came out of the tube a decently thick cream, but it set invisible and didn't leave any white cast. It did make my boys' arms and legs slightly sticky, but this was expected as with all sunscreen. However, it was also scented and was somewhat drying--it gave my littlest one a giant dry spot on both of his arm around the elbow area. Will not repurchase.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts